Over 200,000 bikers headed to Daytona Beach, FL last week for Daytona Bike Week claiming to be the largest motorcycle event in the country, although I bet a few folks in Sturgis, SD would tend to argue that fact. The rally in Sturgis this year is in August. With all of the folks driving to events like this with their bikes on trailers or truck beds it got me thinking about a great product from a small company in Grant’s Pass, OR that we partnered with a few years ago – Lock ‘N Load Wheel Chocks!
Do you ever haul a motorcycle on a trailer or in a truck bed? Not very easy to load and strap down by yourself. Do you find yourself getting creative with how to strap it in and secure it from falling over while you’re driving? Maybe it’s about time to check out Lock ‘N Load Wheel Chocks!
- Convenient one person loading and will fit all motorcycles
- Easy to load even the heaviest motorcycle in 60 seconds or less
- Eliminate any fear of damage from the motorcycle falling over
- No need to compress your forks which could lead to costly repairs
- Solid steel construction with full powder coat paint
- Very easy to use and install
- Many accessory options available – Including flush-mounted CARGO BUCKLES
- Tie down strap built into the wheel chock
- Area around motorcycle is available for storage, gaining 25% more area
- Chock easily removes when not in use and can be used for other locations like a garage stand!
Don’t believe it can be this easy: Watch our VIDEO to see how quickly and easily you will be able to load your motorcycle with Lock ‘N Load.